ADDTECH AB: FINANCIAL REPORT FOR THE PERIOD APRIL 1, 2001 TO MARCH 31, 2002
Tue, 14 May 2002 12:00:00 +0200
FINANCIAL REPORT FOR THE PERIOD APRIL 1, 2001 TO MARCH 31, 2002
* Net revenues amounted to MSEK 2 360 (2 502).
* Operating income not including items affecting comparability amounted to MSEK 85 (201).
* Operating income was charged with costs for structural measures on a current basis during the year, resulting in cost savings of about MSEK 40 on an annual basis.
* The market situation for businesses aimed at the telecom and electronics sectors was weak during the year.
* Cash flow from current operations, excluding taxes paid attributable to last year´s result, amounted to MSEK 91 (173).
* The equity ratio increased to 41 percent despite repurchase of shares equivalent to just short of 5 percent of total capital.
* A cash dividend of SEK 1.20 is proposed.
Solna, May 14, 2002
This year-end financial report has not been subject to review by the Company´s auditors.
An interim report for the period April 1 - June 30, 2002 will be published August 20, 2002.
The Group´s annual report will be distributed to the shareholders at the end of June 2002.
The Annual General Meeting will be held in Stockholm August 20, 2002.
Addtech AB (publ)
Parkvägen 2 A
SE-169 29 Solna
Telephone +46-8-470 49 00
Fax +46-8-470 49 01
Org. no. 556302-9726
For full financial report see attached file
Financial Report 1.4.01-31.3.02